1. No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice. The material presented on the IF website is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The material presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that the IF is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required. Simply contacting the IF by email or otherwise will not establish an attorney-client relationship between You and IF. Transmission of information between IF and You is not intended to, and will not create, an attorney-client relationship between IF and You. No such relationship will exist unless and until Attorney Isabell W. Flores expressly and explicitly agrees in a written engagement letter with You that the firm will undertake an attorney-client relationship with You. As a result, You should not transmit any confidential or sensitive information to us until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. The IF does not agree to accept and/or maintain the secrecy of any unsolicited information You send to us unless an attorney-client relationship currently exists between us. The IF cannot permit an attorney-client relationship to exist until we have obtained all necessary information and evaluated all relevant information concerning potential conflicts of interest. Even in the absence of a conflict of interest, the IF, in its sole discretion, may decide not to enter into an attorney-client relationship with You.
2. Compliance/Attorney Advertising. The contents of this Site may constitute advertising under the applicable laws, regulations and ethical rules (the “Bar Rules”) of some jurisdictions. If this Site fails to comply with the Bar Rules of the state from which You access or view this Site, the IF does not wish to represent You. The IF does not intend to solicit legal business from clients located in states or jurisdictions where the IF or its individual attorneys are not licensed to authorized to practice law. Unless otherwise noted, the IF or its individual attorneys are NOT certified by the boards of legal specialization of any state.
3. Content Disclaimer. All Content is provided “AS IS”. IF does not ensure that the Content is timely or accurate, or will remain accurate or is complete. Content may be correct when published and later become obsolete or incorrect. IF does not represent that the Content will be free of errors, defects or viruses, or that any such errors, defects or viruses will be corrected. IF expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
4. Site. The Site is proprietary to IF and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Your access to the Site is by license or permission. Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this Agreement, the IF agrees to provide You with a personal and non-exclusive right to access, view and use the Site.
You agree that from time to time the Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which the IF may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of the IF, whether or not foreseeable.
You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the Site, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Site, including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Site.
5. Security and Privacy. You shall be solely responsible for the security, confidentiality, integrity, and use of all messages and/or the content that You transmit to the Site. Except as otherwise indicated below, the IF will use commercially reasonable efforts to not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about You, including your use of the Site, without your prior consent unless the IF has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the IF; (iii) enforce this Agreement; (iv) protect the interests of users of the Site other than You or any other person; or (v) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of the IF’s services or equipment, including the Site as authorized by law. Nonetheless, You have no expectation of privacy with respect to the Internet generally or this Site in particular, and the IF reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to gather necessary information about You and your use of the Site. Such personal information that is voluntarily submitted to the IF is not sold, and is not shared with entities outside of the firm other than appropriate service providers who assist the firm in carrying out its marketing and business functions.
6. Content Restrictions. All materials included on this Site, including without limitation text, graphics, images, logos and other materials (collectively, “Content”), and all related intellectual property rights (including without limitation trademarks, service marks, logos, copyrights, trade dress and the “look and feel” of the Site), are owned by IF (or are displayed by the IF with permission of its owners or as permitted by applicable law). You agree not to copy, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute such Content, except printing copies for your own, non-commercial use, without the prior written consent of the IF. These restrictions apply to such Content in all adaptations or transformations and in all media and forms, now existing or hereafter developed.
7. Changes. The IF reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. Changes in this Agreement will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after any changes are made shall be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
8. Prohibited Uses. You are solely responsible for your acts and omissions when using the Site, and You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Site, including without limitation use of the Site to: (a) transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email; (b) transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (c) transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person; (d) transmit viruses, trojan horses or any other malicious code or programs; (e) engage in systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from the IF by use of scrapers, spiders or other tools; or (f) engage in any other activity deemed by the IF to be in conflict with this Agreement.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof and all parties to this Agreement expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in the City of Sacramento, California.
11. Site Contact Information. IF is located at 2321 P Street, Sacramento, California 95816. You can reach us by phone at (916) 779-4806.
Copyright 2011 Isabell Flores. All Rights Reserved.